Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day






I am so grateful this morning to be celebrating Mothers Day as a mother. I'm grateful to the two amazing birthmothers that made the ultimate sacrifice, so that their children could have what they themselves could not offer. Thank you Joani, and Joyce.

I love my Moira. She has more energy than any kid should be allowed to have! She just goes and goes. She has inherited her Birth Mothers ability to sing. Moira at 4 can hear a song and repeat it with perfect pitch. You keep us all laughing MoJo.

I love my Kate. She has compassion for others, animals, and the whole world. She wants to be adult so badly sometimes, but I'm not ready for that. I miss my snuggly little baby, so just wait a couple more years darling. I love when she comes for hugs. She is so smart I have a hard time keeping up with her. She calls me on my hypocrisy. I love you my sweet Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment